This course is designed for gastroenterologists, surgeons and fellows engaged in the comprehensive care of patients with pancreatobiliary disease. Experts in the area of ERCP will review and discuss current knowledge of the following topics:
- Informed consent & legal issues
- Pancreatic pseudocyst
- Pancreas divisum
- Chronic Pancreatitis - Diagnosis and Management
- Malignant Pancreatitis - Diagnosis and Management
- Idiopathic Pancreatitis - Diagnosis and Management
- Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction/manometry - techniques and interpretations
- Difficult cannulation
- Biliary Disorders - sclerosing cholangitis, biliary strictures
- Endoscopic Ultrasound and MRCP as they pertain to pancreatobiliary disease
- Bile Duct Stone management
- Malignancies of Bile Duct Obstruction - Diagnosis and Management
- Bile Leaks - Diagnosis and management
- Training Issues at ERCP
These are accomplished through clinical observation, review of films, and group discussion.
7:45 a.m. (Central)
8:20 - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
10:30 - 12:00 p.m.
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Meet in Lobby of Hospital
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Case Review & Introductions