Our team is committed to helping advance science of lung transplant and ECMO. We are actively involved several multi-center trials.
- LTOG - Examining predictors of primary graft dysfunction from donor perspective.
- INSPIRE – In follow-up phase; TransMedics; warms and perfuses lung in transport.
- Electrophotopheresis for BOS in lung transplant – Studying ECP as a treatment option for lung transplant patients who have Medicare as their primary insurance.
- XVIVO/NOVEL Lung Trial and REVIVE PAS Study – Perfusion system with Steen Solution for flushing and temporary continuous normothermic machine perfusion of initially unacceptable excised donor lungs during which time the function of the lungs can be reconditioned and reassessed for transplantation.
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization- Center of Excellence- Gold Level